Friday 9 January 2015

Planning: Target Audience Research


DEMOGRAPHICS



Thanks to this secondary quantitative data that I've found through research and investigations, I have been able to detect what is my target audience in Horror movies. There is a 42% men and 58% women split. There's not a great disproportion of the two genders watching Horror movies so what I am aiming to do is to produce a movie that is something that can relate to both genders not just one.




As shown in the table, we can see that our target audience that watches Horror movies falls in the age rank of 18 to 24 years old for a number of reasons that might include easy access to money or access to 18+ horror movies in theaters or whatever other reason might be.




My in-progress Horror movie is generally aimed at any mixture of multi-ethnical background however statistics are showing unstable trends of people of different Ethnicity watching horror movies, but as I previously mentioned, my movie won't be biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment